Monday, December 3, 2012

Starting of Kindness

 
Hi, I'm Brianna! I'm 8 and me and my mom started this blog "Acts of kindness 4 kids". We want 100 people to help people so we thought of some ways:

 Ask your parents if you can go to the store to buy toys for needy kids.

Get a paper bag and put things like bottled water, mints, socks, scarves, tissues, etc in it to give homeless people at red lights.

Take flowers to people at the hospital.

Pass out silly bands.

Ask if you can read to kids at a hospital or library.

Make bookmarks to hide in your favorite library books.

Make friendship bracelets for kids at a local hospital.

We will do these things and write about it here. If you do an act of kindness please leave a comment and let us know what you did!

Thank you for reading my blog. I hope you do something kind.

Brianna

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea, Brianna!! You are so sweet, and I know lots of lives will be changed because of you!

    Sissy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful ideas! We passed out candy canes to people at the aiport the other day and we gave one to the man sellling the newspaper on the corner.

    ReplyDelete